This month, April, 99, we have chosen the history of Agromail, a web with a payment bulletin to close to information about one of the most traditional sectors: The agriculture. Let's see as Internet has gone so far as to be also successful in a sector where, seemingly, the traditions are more deep-rooted.
Both the agriculture and any sector can benefit from Internet if the strategy is the suitable one and we know how to 'come' to ours 'target market' or objective public.
It examines the strategy of this website and applies to your own web the advices that there gives us his Publisher, Enrique Van Oppen (to whom we are grateful for his permission to allow us to reproduce his history):
- Since they have come to almost 10.000 subscribers of payment (slightly really difficult in Internet: to achieve that someone pays for information).
- His opinion about the cashing with cards. Difference between VISA and MasterCard.
- The importance of knowing our hearing or clientele.
- The impatience: the Internet user already wants the things!.
- Since they obtain valuable information to spread and to charge for her.
- Balance between graphs and text: Porqué Yahoo! is it the most successful page of Internet?.
- Is the mailing of massive email useful?
- His experience to close to the use of banners to promote his web.
- Is our web worth while treating of posicionar on top about the searchers?
- What promotion means have given them better results out of Internet.
- His experience lodging banners of third in his web.
- What is more important the web or the e-mail?
- How to learn of the success of others?
Because of size (5 pages) we do not reproduce it here and it is free in the autoanswering machine: email@example.com. He sends a message in target and you will receive it in a few seconds in your mailbox.
Next month, we will reproduce the keys of the success of a web where articles sell for dogs. We will see like his owner, after 15 years in a good work, it left it to devote itself entirely to this web.
Privacy: I never rent, sell or trade with the information of contact of nobody for no reason. I respect your privacy and hate the Spam so much how you!
Copyright 1999-2007 internetmarketingtest.com. All rights reserved.
This document cannot be reproduced partly or completely without express assent.